If you desire to restore the firmness and shape of your breasts, then a breast lift may be right for you. In general, a breast lift raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. A breast lift rejuvenates the female figure with a breast profile that is more youthful, uplifted and firm.
Breast lift, technically called mastopexy, is surgery to uplift and improve the shape of a female breast that:
- Sags or is pendulous, but is proportionate with the body frame
- Has lost firmness and skin elasticity
- Has a flatter, elongated shape when unsupported, the nipple falls below the breast crease
- Has a nipple and areola (the pigmented skin surrounding the nipple) that point downward
- Has stretched skin and an enlarged areola
A consultation with Dr. Golla is the first step to learn how a breast lift can improve your breast contours. A consultation is designed to fully educate you about a breast lift in a non-pressured environment, and will include:
- A discussion of your goals and an evaluation of your individual case
- The options available in breast augmentation surgery
- The likely outcomes of breast augmentation and any risks or potential complications
- The course of treatment recommended by Dr. Golla
If you feel that breast augmentation in Pittsburgh is the right surgery for you, please call us at 1-888-MD-GOLLA to schedule a consultation today!
SCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT