If you desire a firmer, more youthful-looking body contour, then a surgical body lift may help achieve your goals. In general, a body lift reduces excess fat and skin resulting in smoother skin and contours. These physical changes to the body can improve your body image and enhance self-confidence.
A body lift is surgery performed to correct excess loose and sagging skin and irregular contours of the:
- Abdominal area, locally or extending around the sides and into the lower back area
- Buttocks, that may be low, flat or shaped unevenly
- Groin that may sag into the inner thigh
- Thigh, including the inner, outer, or posterior thigh, or circumferentially
- Upper arms, including the armpit region
A consultation with Dr. Golla is the first step to learn not only if a body lift might be right for you, but also how abdominal contour surgery or a body lift can improve your body image and abdominal contour. A consultation is designed to fully educate you about body lift in a non-pressured environment, and will include:
- Discussion of your goals and evaluation of your individual case
- Options available in body lift surgery
- Likely outcomes of body lift and risks/potential complications
- The course of treatment recommended by Dr. Golla
- If you feel that a Body Lift in Pittsburgh is the right surgery for you, please call us at 1-888-MD-GOLLA to schedule a consultation today!